Wednesday, February 25, 2009

WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT MY MOM?

All of us can brag about how cool our mom is, how delicious are the foods that she prepares. how simply wonderful she is.
My blog would start of with how she gets down to my nerves, i know, out of the ordinary right?
She irritates me when she pursues going to the garden even if it's friggin' sunshiny hot outside!! And even though she knows that her condition is highly restricted to sunlight!!! BTW, her condition is SLE(Systemic Lupus Erythematosus).
Talking through her condition is like reminding myself that she is special. BUT, that's a yes! She really is SPECIAL. Not only to me and the family, but to Him Almighty :)
Okay, skipping through the "her condition" part, give me a chance to brag about what's so special about my mom...
My mom cooks the most inviting, envigorating and yummy-to-the-bones meals!!! And that's for real. She has this sensitive pallate that detects every flavor responsible for every tasteful delight! I know, incredible, right?
My mom is a natural comedian. Besides that she laughs real hard. And oh! Believe it or not, my mom has the same, close to exact giggles as her sisters and brother. Tht kinda freaked me and my cousins, down right! Ha! Ha! She actually knows how to cool everything down. Like, when my dad is all upset and grouchy to us, my mom kicks off a crazy statement. If i'd give you an example, you might not get it, because it's more of an inside joke. :)
She is so wise. Okay, rephrase that. She is so witty. She is very graceful in every way that she does. She manages the house as well as she manages her grace.
I love her. I love my mom after i love God. And now that i have another and i believe, last chance, i will prove not only to myself that i can do it. That i can be a good christian and that i can be an obedient and loving daughter to my mom and dad and be respected again by my siblings.
So much for that, i wanted the whole world know that I AM SORRY. Sorry for being such a jerk by blowing up my future. My mom is still with great faith that i can still do it. And so, i will live to that. That there's still hope in me.

I LOVE YOU MOTHER :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?