Thursday, February 19, 2009

BLOG#1: What is it with Edward Cullen?




If there are 98% of the girls who would die for this guy up here. I would belong to the left percentage.



TWILIGHT WAS JUST OKAY. I admire the picture but i can't be that obsessed with Mr. Cullen.



I had read it. And i know a lot of people who read it as well as watched it, especially the ladies who would frantically curse on Bella. But i wasn't born yesterday to not know about HIm. Oh come on. what on nuclear armageddon who would want to spend the rest of her life with someone who is so PERFECT as they call him. I am speaking unbiased. I would never want to ridicule someone so famous. HA HA.



Too often, girls have always been dreaming of a perfect guy. A guy who is not only perfectly romantic but also physically perfect with all the sizes and stuff. You with me? Someone who'd sing to you, fix your hair, caresses you and tell you exactly what you want to hear from him. Someone who'd catch the falling stars, chase after the rainclouds, go over the end of the rainbow. Now, you get me huh? :))



REALIZE. It's time to know that only God is perfect. Mr. Cullen was made his creators mind. And we, human beings are made by our loving CREATOR by his mind, heart, soul and body.



At the end of the day, we would still want to be with someone who'd laugh and cry with us, someone who'd take you for who you are, whether with a pale face, acne war, or you had too much make up on it. Someone who will be like you world's number one fan who supports you and be happy with what makes you happy, not with someone who keeps you circling in his and your world. Someone who will be glad to blowdry your hair, remove your nail polish, tweeze your armpit's hair, attend with you on spa days. Someone who will make you happy in his own little way.



Edward Cullen is a big no-no for me. And besides, I don't need a fantasy. I need reality.



To the people who personally know me might think that i'm being bitter because i just had an unsuccessful relationship. Maybe yes. Maybe No. Maybe YES that i'm still in pain that's why i blog this out. Or maybe I'm just sharing my insights to all the girls going gaga over Cullen.



To all the girls, don't stop loving. :)



To all the boys, STOP TRYING TO BE LIKE EDWARD CULLEN :)



So, EDWARD.. I'm sorry, it wouldn't work out for you :) HA HA HA.



I'm sorry, i'm the girl who can't be MOVED :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?